foam

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Megen — Rockville Maryland
My First Century Bank (Georgia) and Costco Mortgage
11660 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, GA 30076 Roswell, Georgia USA

My First Century Bank (Georgia) and Costco Mortgage Promise of extra low rates and never ending document request Roswell Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Megan in Rockville, MD

First Century Bank (myfirstcenturybank.com) will promise an extremely low APR loan rate and a 45 day lock-in period.  They promised to close within 2-3 weeks.  My credit score from all three credit bureau was 785 (Excellent) and after I filled out all documents and waited for 2 weeks, I called to check on the status but was told to provide additional supporting documents.  Every time I check for status they will request for additional unrealistic supporting documents until it exceeds the lock-in date.  Then they raised the APR rate to a rate above the current market APR rate.  I went to COSTCO to complain but they did nothing so far after 48 days.  This is really frustrating and the bad part is they now have all our personal and financial information.  I should have checked them out on this site before I apply for a loan with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-First-Century-Bank-Georgia-and-Costco-Mortgage/Roswell-Georgia-30076/My-First-Century-Bank-Georgia-and-Costco-Mortgage-Promise-of-extra-low-rates-and-never-1054547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My First Century Bank (Georgia) and Costco Mortgage

Megan in Rockville, MD

AUTHOR: Jack at First Century Bank - ()

Dear Megan:

First of all, I was sorry to read that our service did not meet your expectations. First Century Bank's goal is to provide professional and timely processing of all mortgage loan requests.

I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about your experience. This will allow us to address the specifics of your issues and concerns with our team. I can be contacted by phone, 678-281-3466 or by email (jack.haders@myfirstcenturybank.com).

Again, I appreciate your insight into the specifics.

Respectfully,