Complaint Review: My Fitness Mentor - Myfitnessmentor.com

• Updated: Mon, March 02, 2009

• Reported By:MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota
My Fitness Mentor - Myfitnessmentor.com
http://www.myfitnessmentor.com/ Internet U.S.A.

My Fitness Mentor - Myfitnessmentor.com Unsolicited Internet charge of $29.95 against my checking account/debit card on 3-2-2009 Internet

MyFitness placed an Unsolicited Internet charge of $29.95 against my checking account/debit card on 3-2-2009.

I know nothing about this company other than the random charge against my account.

Attempts to contact the 800 576 9441 telephone number from my bank account charge data were unsuccessful, it doesnt seem to be a connected telephone number with a continued busy signal like tone the past hour of calling repeatedly.

Soupmn
MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Fitness-Mentor-Myfitnessmentorcom/internet/My-Fitness-Mentor-Myfitnessmentorcom-Unsolicited-Internet-charge-of-2995-against-my-c-429902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Fitness Mentor - Myfitnessmentor.com

drugs