Complaint Review: My Fitness Mentor TriSlim

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Richmond California
My Fitness Mentor TriSlim
myfitnessmentor.com , Utah U.S.A.

My Fitness Mentor - TriSlim requirment to join My Fitness Mentor not clearly stated in TriSlim add C Utah

*UPDATE Employee: My Fitness Mentor

In Aug.08 I answered an add from TriSlim to get free sample and pay only postage. Nov.18 my debet was charged $29.99, Dec22 $29.99, Jan.12$29.99,Jan14 $29.99. I started balancing my account and found the charges. Contacted My Fitness and found about connection to TriSlim add. I told them to cancell any account. When I tried to get more onfo later could not get hold of a person only voice mail.

Pat
Richmond, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Fitness-Mentor-TriSlim/Utah/My-Fitness-Mentor-TriSlim-requirment-to-join-My-Fitness-Mentor-not-clearly-stated-in-Tri-413043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Fitness Mentor TriSlim

My Fitness Mentor

AUTHOR: Trislim - (U.S.A.)

I work in the corporate offices of TriSlim. When you signed up for the trial with TriSlim, we stated you would be signed up with My Fitness Mentor in the terms and conditions. We are not affiliated with them anymore and have not been since the end of September, 2008. If there is anything we can do to help you with them, please let us know. Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices