Complaint Review: My Fitness Mentor, Trislim USA, Cortislim

• Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: Kim — Odessa Minnesota USA
My Fitness Mentor, Trislim USA, Cortislim
trislim.com Internet United States of America

My Fitness Mentor - Trislim USA - Cortislim Trislim They sent me Trislim to try and billed me 77.55 immediately.I called to cancel and was suppose to get a refund. I sent back the product and waited but did not get any money back. Now Iwas told tthey d Internet

*General Comment: TriSlim is NOT related to CortiSlim!

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution

Ripped off by Trislim--I was stupid enough to try this product and believed they would give me the full trial, but was charged after a few days, so I called them and asked for my 77.55 back and they agreed. I agreed to send back their product. I waited and waited, but no refund. So I called them back a few days ago, and was told they didn't have to pay me now because it was 32 days, and there was a window. I said but you promised me the money and I have been waiting. That 32 days is a bunch of crap. So he told me to email corporate@trislimusa to see what they would do. So this is where I am.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2009 03:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Fitness-Mentor-Trislim-USA-Cortislim/internet/My-Fitness-Mentor-Trislim-USA-Cortislim-Trislim-They-sent-me-Trislim-to-try-and-bill-490858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Fitness Mentor, Trislim USA, Cortislim

#1 General Comment

TriSlim is NOT related to CortiSlim!

AUTHOR: Sue - (Canada)

Please be advised that CortiSlim is only sold under CortiSlim International Inc under the registered trademarked name of CortiSlim and has nothing to do with TriSlim.

Additionally, it is under new ownership as of 2009 and has since been reformulated by the infamous Dr. Mark Lagome of California.

CortiSlim meets and exceeds all Federal and State safety requirements and will soon launch new FTC Approved commercials under the new owners and product formulations.

Resolution

AUTHOR: Trislim - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for your email and feedback.  If your issue has not been resolved, please send me an email at corporate@trislimusa.com.  Please include a short summary of your issue and that you posted on RipOff Report.  Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices