Complaint Review: My Fitness Mentor - myfitnessmentor.com

• Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:thonotosassa Florida
My Fitness Mentor - myfitnessmentor.com
www.myfitnessmentor.com Internet U.S.A.

My Fitness Mentor - myfitnessmentor.com NO idea who these guys are but i have been charge for a service/membership. Internet

I was charge today for 29.95 by my fitness mentor. com
I have no idea who these people are. Somehow they have my information.

I feel so helpless. Hopefully I can get it sorted out. Just got a new computer with windows vista not sure if there might be some link to people seeing these charges right after they got a new pc.

Joshua
thonotosassa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2009 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Fitness-Mentor-myfitnessmentorcom/internet/My-Fitness-Mentor-myfitnessmentorcom-NO-idea-who-these-guys-are-but-i-have-been-charge-429553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Fitness Mentor - myfitnessmentor.com