residential

• Updated: Sat, January 24, 2009

• Reported By:Torrance California
My Fitness Mentor
Nationwide, Utah U.S.A.

My Fitness Mentor Stealing from my checking account - absolute thieves Utah Nationwide

Unlike the earlier post from another victim I had no prior business dealings with this SCAM company or its "sister" company. Many years ago I was the victim of credit identity so I check my credit card accounts frequently and my bank account almost daily. On 01/22/2009, I saw this unauthorized charge of $29.99 online in my checking account. I called the 800.507.7385 number and listened to the recorded message. The recorded message inexplicably instructed me to send an email to "support@myfitnessmentor.com"?! Instead I tried the domain "www.myfitnessmentor.com" and came across a single page website that displayed no telephone number, no contact information, no physical address, etc.. It looked very fishy to me.

The next morning 01/23/2009 I went to my bank to have the charge reversed. The bank representative "goggled" the name and learned that it is indeed a fraudster company and reversed the charge to my account. He also informed me that he was moving the fraud up the food chain - the bank would seek to alert one of the companies that processed the transaction.

This afternoon I found this website and learned that two days ago someone else had a similiar problem. I decided to leave this post. This "company" is an absolute scam. If you are a victim, report it! Anyone having any questions regarding this matter feel free to call me Chris 3103169005 12 - 7 PST.

Christopher
Torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2009 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Fitness-Mentor/Nationwide-Utah/My-Fitness-Mentor-Stealing-from-my-checking-account-absolute-thieves-Utah-Nationwide-415551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Fitness Mentor