Complaint Review: My Fitness Mentor

• Reported By:Virginia Minnesota
My Fitness Mentor
Internet U.S.A.

My Fitness Mentor unauthorized charge on my bank account Internet

I had just reviewed my bank statement and noticed a charge on there from My Fitness and wondered what that was. I also noticed that my debit card number was attached to that charge. What bothers me the most is that card has not been used in a few months and I never authorized this transaction. I now have to wait until Monday and try and talk with these people and I have to wait until Tuesday to talk with my bank since Monday is a holiday. I am spreading this around on the internet and also will be contacting the Attorney Generals office in my state to report this company. In reading about other complaints from other people that this has happened to it sounds like a scam and they are not willing to credit anyone for the 29.99 that they are taking from accounts. I also will be reporting this to our local police dept. This company needs to be investigated and shut down. The worst thing is I never ordered anything from the internet or by phone so I am very angery about this and how they came to get my debit card number.

Denise b
Virginia, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Fitness-Mentor/internet/My-Fitness-Mentor-unauthorized-charge-on-my-bank-account-Internet-413546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Fitness Mentor