Complaint Review: My Food Lovers

• Submitted: Fri, May 04, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: Larry W. Poplin — Mooresville North Carolina United States of America
My Food Lovers
15820 Euclid Ave. Chino CA 91708-9162 Internet United States of America

My Food Lovers I ordered told them nothing else wanted, then they started sending unwanted items and charging my credit card with out my permission. Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Hey

They represented themselves as a way to beat Diabeties thru their food program.

I ordered the package with hopes and I told the representive about 20 times

I want nothing but the basic package.

They sent me a package, and this is where the scam begins, inside the package is a bottle of vitiam pills I never ordered. Then they started sending more pills and charging my credit card without my permission. When I called them it takes for ever to get someone and when you do all you get from her is mouth, how its my fault. Then she gives me some phony number to write on the box to send back #3875999 but she never sent me a shipping label like she said she would.

I the mean time they quit sending me pills but they continue charging my credit card for the fun of it.

Larry
Mooresville, NC 28115

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Food-Lovers/internet/My-Food-Lovers-I-ordered-told-them-nothing-else-wanted-then-they-started-sending-unwante-878541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Food Lovers

Hey

AUTHOR: Jim Martin - (USA)

Call the bank and report your card lost or stolen and tell them you want to dispute any of the unauthorized charges.