cholesterol

• Submitted: Sun, April 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 08, 2012

• Reported By: CJ Bacon — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
My Free Money Sites

My Free Money Sites MyFreeMoneySites.com -Product Website from MyFreeMoneySites Did Not Work and I Got No Help, Internet

I signed up with MyFreeMoneySites.com and started with the free product website you get first before deciding to go to Pro, which you pay for. I did everything you need to do to get started, which includes getting a ClickBank account.
The product website I got never worked. I kept contacting customer service, if that is what you want to call it, by email and phone. I never got help and the emails were mostly ignored.
I called several times but the same couple of people answered the phone and just said that someone is working on the problem. That was a lie since nothing was ever done and one person I talked to on the phone knew nothing about what I mentioned to the other person working there.
The last time I called, the woman actuallysaid to me after telling her nothing works, "So, what do you want me to do ?That is not a proper response for any worker at a company when you tell them that nothing is working and no one responds to my emails. Any time I called it was the same old blow off lines and no one would help me or do anything.
I surely would not pay for Pro version when the free version does not work and no one at the company would answer questions or resolve the issue in any way. You also have to pay money every month to keep your product websites.
Anyway, I was ignored and nothing was ever done after countless emails and phone calls. They simply did not care, probably because I had not yet paid for Pro version, which I would never do with this bad company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Free-Money-Sites/internet/My-Free-Money-Sites-MyFreeMoneySitescom-Product-Website-from-MyFreeMoneySites-Did-Not-Wo-865545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Free Money Sites