Complaint Review: My Funding Resources

My Funding Resources
7965 S 700 East Sandy, Utah United States of America

My Funding Resources Elderly Ripped Off Sandy, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Good Luck

My Mother-in-Law is 85 years old and did not understand what she was getting herself into when  she became involved with My Funding Resources.  They sent her a bunch of paperwork in a folder.  She is too ill to leave home most of the time.  When I discovered how much money she had sent them I examined the folder and could not believe  that what I was looking at and the phone calls that she has received was worth over $6000.  She does not need what they have to offer.  We sent them a certified letter asking for the money back and they have either called her or sent her letters offering more services.  Can someone please help us get her her money back?  She is not a wealthy woman and was seriously taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 01:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Funding-Resources/Sandy-Utah-84070/My-Funding-Resources-Elderly-Ripped-Off-Sandy-Utah-757963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Funding Resources

Good Luck

AUTHOR: VinnyZ66 - (USA)

Here is the contact info for the Utah State Attorney General's office.

Unfortunately, Utah has become the scam capital of the US.

A call, email or letter to your own state AG might help as well.