Complaint Review: My Funding Resources

• Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: Martin — Greer South Carolina United States of America
My Funding Resources
9547 South 700 East Sandy, Utah United States of America

My Funding Resources MFR promised to obtain a grant for home repairs, Took my $6150 and no funds were available . Sandy, Utah

my funding resources stated they could obtain grants for home repairs.  they took $6150 and no
 grants were available from almost one hundred applications.  they stated in there letters, that if
 no grants were available they would refund my $6150.
 This happened in Dec. 2010 and I have made several attempts to recover my funds and have
 not been successful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Funding-Resources/Sandy-Utah-84070/My-Funding-Resources-MFR-promised-to-obtain-a-grant-for-home-repairs-Took-my-6150-and-n-972761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Funding Resources