Complaint Review: My Funding Resources

7965 S.700 East Sandy, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-731-7224
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

My Funding Resources My Funding Resources and employees made promises of fabulous grants would change life forever, hid costs till very end of pitch. LIES, ALL LIES Sandy, Utah

*Author of original report: Proof? Well Lets SEE! it!!

*Consumer Comment: My Funding resources is not a Scam! I have proof!

*Author of original report: Simple Fix

My wife and I are disabled and I was looking for a way to help make things a bit easier financially, so I ordered the Kevin Trudeau books online. Within a week or so I received a call from My Funding Resources in Sandy, Utah and that is when things really ramped up. Their callers skillfully reeled me in with promises of all this grant money available for me out there that would change my life forever and I appeared to qualify for about all of them that I had needs for. Well a couple of months later and an embarrassing amount of of money later, nothing is happening nor does it appear it ever will. Please don't fall for their scam cause they will rip you off, we have now had to cancel Christmas as I can't afford to make the minimum payments on the credit cards they got their money on let alone buy gifts for even my grandchildren. Thanks for nothing My Funding Resources!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2010 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Funding-Resources/Sandy-Utah-84070/My-Funding-Resources-My-Funding-Resources-and-employees-made-promises-of-fabulous-grants-666421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Funding Resources

Proof? Well Lets SEE! it!!

AUTHOR: aircraft 1 - (USA)

Wheres the supposed proof that My Funding Resources and Wealth Power Systems is not a SCAM put it out here for God and all the GOOD people who have been ripped off by them to see!! I want to see it

My Funding resources is not a Scam! I have proof!

AUTHOR: Cynthia - (United States of America)

Seriously folks? I'm sorry to hear that "Think" you have been scammed. I too, am a disabled person who needed help desperately and I purchased a the Free Money Book to get information. The book was not a lot of help but I was contacted by a My funding Resources associate for a Free consultation. I had not other way or mean of getting the help I needed, so I hired this company for $7,100.00. I must say it for the record! I was helped Immensely by this company, so I think the "scam reports", are just that, Scams! Angry people who didn't get as much money as they hoped or as they wanted. My   Funding resources promised Nothing! However I did get a guarantee in writing, it was very professional. One thing I know for certain folks, that if you do not follow exactly as they tell you And you think you can make short cuts filling out the applications, you are sadly mistaken. This Does work! I'm a living testimony and received $65,000.00. I think you need to re-think the lies you are all telling. People can write anything on this rip off report website, but don't think karma won't get you back!

Cynthia-

Simple Fix

AUTHOR: aircraft 1 - (USA)

You know I'm not looking for a quick and easy big score, if you people at wealth Power Systems and your two rip-off affiliates My Funding Resources and Aria Financial would just return the money you scammed from my wife and I that could be the end of it period OR I will be happy to pursue getting my money back in court and maybe more for the stress, mental duress and the hit my credit score is taking because of you fine upstanding citizens..