mystery

• Updated: Fri, April 01, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — Greenwood South Carolina United States of America
My Funding Resources
7965 South 700 East Sandy, Utah United States of America

My Funding Resources Success Advocates Took $2700, Promised me Grant Money,Took Off my Credit Card, Left Me In Debt,Research No Good, Not Even Sandy, Utah

I had inquired on the internet about getting grant money. On Jan. 19, 2011 I was contacted by a telemarketer from My Funding Resources about using his company to do research and find me grant money.

The cost was going to be $2700. I didn't have that much money in my checking account so I said I could not afford to do that. The telemarketer used the same old system I have heard dozens of times...don't use your own money. He said I could get it off a credit card and I would have grant money in my hands before any interest was applied to the balance. I did get some of the funds off two separate cards, and the rest came out of my checking account.

I was very concerned about paying that much but he assured me that a $50,000 grant would be well worth risking the $2700. I wanted the grant money for a down payment on a house and money to make the house accessible to someone with rhumatoid arthritis, as I have this illness. I was told repeatedly that if his company could not supply available grant money that my $2700 would be refunded.

When the research came back, all it contained was help with medications for someone with rhumatoid arthritis, and not much help at that. Nothing containing help with a down payment on a house as I had requested. I have been told there is no such guarantee with this company and no one told me there was. I have been completely ripped off and no one from this company is willing to help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2011 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Funding-Resources/Sandy-Utah-84070/My-Funding-Resources-Success-Advocates-Took-2700-Promised-me-Grant-MoneyTook-Off-my-Cre-712877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Funding Resources