Complaint Review: My Funding Resources

• Reported By: JohnM — Madera California United States of America
My Funding Resources
9547 South 700 East Sandy, Utah United States of America

My Funding Resources Wealth Power Systems LIES,DECEPTION,AND FRAUD Sandy, Utah

To make a long story as short as possible,I too was a victim of this so called business.I was told,and sent a letter saying they would help me get a grant in the neighborhood of $50,000-$80,000 for medical expenses I incurred when a surgery went wrong and I was hospitalized for two months and then sent home in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.Part of the grant was going to be for making my home more wheelchair friendly.After dozens of phone calls and listening patiently for nearly a year,(while biting my tongue in trying not to go bezerk on these liars),I did some checking and found out and did something I didn't realize I could do.I had my tax returns redone for that year and I was able to claim the money as a "bad debt". Of the nearly $6,000 I gave My Funding Resources my wife and I were able to recover $1,6000 of it.I really hated doing this as I would rather have these liars give me all my money back as promised,but if more people would do this,maybe the Internal Revenue Service will notice what's going on and investigate these thieves and shut them down.....PERMANENTLY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Funding-Resources/Sandy-Utah-84070/My-Funding-Resources-Wealth-Power-Systems-LIESDECEPTIONAND-FRAUD-Sandy-Utah-766471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Funding Resources