Complaint Review: My Funding Resources

My Funding Resources
sandy, Utah United States of America

My Funding Resources empower I was scamed! sandy, Utah

*Author of original report: My Funding Resources

On August 12, 2010 I got a call from a woman named Gina regarding getting a grant for my business. I returned her call on August 13, 2010 I told her I needed about $250,000.00 in grants so I won't loss my business. She than had Andy Sorenson (grant director) telephone me and asked me if I was really serious about getting this grant. I told him yes and he said I would need to pay $9030.00 with a credit card. I asked him serveal times if I would qualify for this grant, his response was that these people want to give this money away or they will pay taxes on it. He seemed really sincere and I verbally agreed. I told him that I didn't have anything left in my savings account. He also said that they would not leave me in a worst position the were I was. He said they had all these resources to find me this grant and I would qualify plus get enough money to pay the $9030.00 that they were charing me. When I recieved my packet much to my surprise I qualified for grants for $500.00, others that had already expired and I could not apply for, plus SBA loans. I called him serveral times and still have not recieved a call back. The whole reason for this grant was to save me from backrupcy and know I am in worst shape then before. I have no savings left because I used all of it on the business. Words of wisdom "if it sounds to good to be true it's not".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2010 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Funding-Resources/sandy-Utah-/My-Funding-Resources-empower-I-was-scamed-sandy-Utah-663665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Funding Resources

My Funding Resources

AUTHOR: Fatima-California - (United States of America)

On August 12, 2010 I got a call from a woman named Gina regarding getting a grant. I returned her call on August 13, 2010 I told her I needed about $250,000.00 in grants so I won't go into bankrupcy. She than had Andy Sorenson (grant director) telephone me and asked me if I was really serious about getting this grant. I told him yes and he said I would need to pay $9030.00 with a credit card. I asked him serveal times if I would qualify for this grant, his response was that these people want to give this money away or they will pay taxes on it. He seemed really sincere and I verbally agreed. I told him that I didn't have anything left in my savings account. He also said that they would not leave me in a worst position then were I was. He said they had all these resources to find me this grant and I would qualify plus get enough money to pay the $9030.00 that they were charing me. When I recieved my packet much to my surprise I qualified for grants for $500.00, others that had already expired and I could not apply for, plus SBA loans. I called him serveral times and still have not recieved a call back. The whole reason for this grant was to save me from backrupcy and know I am in worst shape then before. I have no savings left. Words of wisdom "if it sounds to good to be true it's not".