Complaint Review: My Grant Dollars

• Updated: Sat, February 07, 2009

• Reported By:Westland Michigan
My Grant Dollars
www.grantdanger.com Internet U.S.A.

My Grant Dollars, Grant Research Stole money from my account even after I cancelled the darn subscription. I will help anyone to fight this action and company and see that they are out of business with fines and penalties to all those that suffered from this fraudulant company. Internet

I seen the ad posted on the web for grant writing. I fell for it. After the initial $2.95 processing fee, a cd will be sent to review and if after reviewing you can cancel the program and owe nothing. Which I cancelled before receiving any confirmation email, or cd well within the 7 day period. only 4 days after I initially ordered this information.

Yesterday, I called again to the number on my bank statement. This time I reached a voice, immediately she said, your cancellation number is.....and proceeded to give me the numbers. I said I want my full $58.61 refunded immediately, she said that's not possible. she then said I can use the product for the rest of February and no additional fees will be accessed after March 4th, 2009. I said no, I cannot even get on the web page and I don't the crap anyways, Give me my refund or I will proceed to file legal actions against you and your company for steeling. Then I hung up.

I immediately contacted my financial institution to stop this payment, and file a claim against this company for fraudulate actions and to procecute for theft. and to get my funds returned.

Cindy
Westland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Grant-Dollars/internet/My-Grant-Dollars-Grant-Research-Stole-money-from-my-account-even-after-I-cancelled-the-da-421487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Grant Dollars