Complaint Review: My Grant Dollars

• Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Westland Michigan
My Grant Dollars
www.grantdanger.com Nationwide U.S.A.

My Grant Dollars - grantdanger.com, Instantly knew I wanted to cancel when they finally accepted my call after I learned they had withdrew money out of my account after I cancelled this action. Besides I did not get a confimation email or notification nor CD about the so called product. Internet

I am one of the many that admit to being dupped by this web page, only to get robbed. This scam of a company has lured in suckers, sorry to say, this company was fast, and not to bright, many of us cought onto the scam real early in the game, however, with our own banking facilities, we have protection if cought early enough in the tranaction period. I will be filing a civil complaint about this company and request a class action law suit be filed by the federal government or private sector to put them out of business. Repay all they stole plus fines and penalties if not jail time. "Fraude is a crime" even for Internet companies doing business in the U.S.

Cbartz
Westland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Grant-Dollars/nationwide/My-Grant-Dollars-grantdangercom-Instantly-knew-I-wanted-to-cancel-when-they-finally-ac-421268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Grant Dollars