Complaint Review: My Grant Outlet

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2008

• Reported By:Kaneohe Hawaii
My Grant Outlet
22333 Pacific Hwy Malibu, California U.S.A.

My Grant Outlet - Mr. Ronnie Ellison - Mr. Gregory Ford - Wamu.com-California, Washington Mutual Bank My Grant Outlet Big Check RIPOFF!! Malibu California

I received a letter of a grant check in the amount of $4,544.00 and a second check would come after paying the 10% fee to the grant broker who was sending me the check.

I went online to check if the website address in the letter and found several people involved in this company. I called the bank's phone number on the check and there were various types of "bankable" information using the telephone as like calling into your own bank or savings and loan department.

I took the check down to the bank and also deposited my other currency that day and it went down well. In the letter it gave me only 5 days to cash the check and send the brokers' fee to Mr. Ellison.

He accepted commission payments via: Greendot Universal Reload Car and sending him the number which allowed him to load the money into his bank account instantly. Purchased this card through Radio Shack and sent via FedEx Kinko's Fax the information of the reference # and reload # of the greendot card.

I also sent an email to Mr. Ellison stating I had sent the commission fee and will be awaiting a second check from him soon. But of course it never came and the bank had now receive information the check was not being paid.

This of course, froze all my banking funds since I had already starting using the grant check money to pay for bills. I am now in a great debt and feel stupid in believing that I could receive a grant check because I went online to sign up for grants to help me in my business and personal life.

I wanted someone to help prosecute these people and their company because it is not right for them to do this. I am being affected by this as I also physically, mentally and spiritually got sick by this.

Yes my health has been affected and so has my home. What can you do to help me get these people?

Kaneohe, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Grant-Outlet/Malibu-California-90265/My-Grant-Outlet-Mr-Ronnie-Ellison-Mr-Gregory-Ford-Wamucom-California-Washington-311546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Grant Outlet