adults

• Submitted: Mon, June 07, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 07, 2010

• Reported By: Debbie — warsaw New York United States of America
My Grant Resources

My Grant Resources Tiffany sedano called me and charged my account. thought thay where goverment employeys Internet

I was called on the phone by this componey. thay told me thay would give me a address for free grant money  all thay needed was a 99 cents fee for 10 day tryall after that it would cost 79.79 a month when i called the number i was given your wed address to contact you was what i got i was calling them to cacell i had to change my card so thay cant keep chargein it  i have know way to get ahold of them these peaple should not be aloud to get away with this she told me she was a reple company i wanted to apply for a grant so me and my kids could by a house she told me she would email me with a password to fill out the form for the grant money she never did thow thank you hope you can help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2010 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Grant-Resources/internet/My-Grant-Resources-Tiffany-sedano-called-me-and-charged-my-account-thought-thay-where-gov-611053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Grant Resources