Complaint Review: My Grant Site

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
My Grant Site
www.mygrantsite.net Internet U.S.A.

mygrantsite.net - My Grant Site Outright lie to consumer. SCAM! Internet

I fell for an online advertisement....stupid me. They offered a FREE CD to teach how to apply for grants that are available from the Federal Government.Only postage was to be charged....$2.29.

Today, while checking my online statement....there was a charge for a membership fee. $39.95 was charged. When I tried to call the number I got crummy static filled music.

I went to my bank this afternoon to freeze my debit card and my bank manager called for me. She did get through to a human being who quickly put us through to the supervisor.....static and music.....nothing else. She finally hung up after 15 minutes.

I have learned my lesson....NO MORE ONLINE ADVERTISEMENTS....I got off easy I guess....only $39.95

Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Grant-Site/internet/mygrantsitenet-My-Grant-Site-Outright-lie-to-consumer-SCAM-Internet-431552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Grant Site