Complaint Review: My Grant Success - Grant Access Club - Grant Resource Guide - New Grant For You - Easy Check 4 Me

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:Edmonds Washington
http://www.bestgovgrantsreviewed.com Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

EASY CHECK 4 ME - My Grant Success - Grant Access Club - Grant Resource Guide - New Grant For You Illegitimate chages on Credit Card Internet

An authorized user on my credit card account tried to order services from this website.

She says there was no notification that there was going to be a monthly recurring fee after the initial sign up. Obviously this fact could be disputed.

Facts that I can verify is that the website quotes a price that is less than what is actually charged to my account. Secondly, the website says that the charges will be charged under a specific name. This is not true. This name never showed up on my statement. The changes came in on a monthly basis under a different name every month. Even the phone number to call changed every few months. (3 numbers over the course of 4 months)

Perhaps charging more for a service than currently advertised and changing the name on recurring charges is legitimate. I doubt it.

In calling them, the only offer they made was to cancel the current subscription and not refund any changed amounts (including the charge that was pending the same day I called.) If legitimate businesses behaved this way, they would quickly run out of customers.

I'm going to work through my credit card company's fraud department instead. They are much more nice and polite on the phone.

Randy
Edmonds, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Grant-Success-Grant-Access-Club-Grant-Resource-Guide-New-Grant-For-You-Easy-Check-4-Me/Seattle-Washington-98105/EASY-CHECK-4-ME-My-Grant-Success-Grant-Access-Club-Grant-Resource-Guide-New-Grant-460509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Grant Success - Grant Access Club - Grant Resource Guide - New Grant For You - Easy Check 4 Me

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC