Complaint Review: My Grant

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:Eau Claire Wisconsin
My Grant
prograntwriter.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

My Grant Grant Writer Pro I was to get a free CD for $39.95 but what I got was being charged $29.95, $7.95 and $5.95 for NOTHING ripoff Las Vegas Nevada, this company prey on the poor and innocent people Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*Consumer Comment: They do not prey on the poor and innocent - they prey on the LAZY AND STUPID

These people called me and sold me on an idea of getting grants for personal use. They said I would get a package in the mail and I only had to pay 1.99 shipping which I did. They said I had 10 daYS TO CANCELL WHICH THIS IS DAY 9 i WENT ON LINE AND THE 39.95 FOR A MONTHS MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. nOW THEY TELL BE IT WAS 7 DAY TO CALL AND CANCEL. WRONG. i WAS TOLD 10. pLUS i HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE INFORMATION TO USE OR SEE ABOUT IT YET. i WENT ON LINE TOPROGRANTWRITER AND FOUND OUT THEY HAVE A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO HAS REPORTED THEM AS A SCAM. wELL HERE IS MINE TOO.

Diane
Eau Claire, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Grant/Las-Vegas-Nevada/My-Grant-Grant-Writer-Pro-I-was-to-get-a-free-CD-for-3995-but-what-I-got-was-being-charg-423334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Grant

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Diane,
I would like to take this opportunity to offer an apology to Diane. While we do disclose the trial access to the membership that comes with our free product on the website, order page, thank you page, and thank you email along with a phone number for customer service and the hours of operation to cancel the membership, it is obvious that Diane did not have a satisfactory experience and I would like the opportunity to make it right.

Unfortunately, we have quite a few clients with the name Diane who reside in Wisconsin, and have gone through all the accounts and cannot find one with the city listed as Harbor City. That being said, I would like to leave my contact information in case Diane comes back and reads this. Diane, please feel free to contact me on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at Customerservice@cshelp.org so that I can help you get the resolution you are looking for.

Sincerely,
Online Customer Service

They do not prey on the poor and innocent - they prey on the LAZY AND STUPID

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Yes its a scam - BECAUSE THAT INFO IS ALREADY FREE!
Instead of going to the Federal Government to find the FREE information - you took the first thing you could find and got scammed for it..