Complaint Review: My Health, Wealth And Happiness - Bertea Jenner

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2008

• Reported By:Kawkawlin Michigan
My Health, Wealth And Happiness - Bertea Jenner
167 Cherry St. Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

My Health, Wealth And Happiness - Bertea Jenner Mislead me into thinking that they where charging me for astrological readings, but charging me for junk jewelry that I did not order. Milford Connecticut

A pop-up came up on the computer for a free astrological reading, I was depressed so I wanted to see what the future held for me. I went to the site and was given a free reading with a request for credit information for a more advanced reding, I complied.

I never at any time agreed to purchase junk jewelry or have my card charged every month for the delivery of this junk jewelry. This site takes advantage of people and when you try to contact them there is no way to get them to discontinue the fraudulent practice.

David
Kawkawlin, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2008 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Health-Wealth-And-Happiness-Bertea-Jenner/Milford-Connecticut-06460-3400/My-Health-Wealth-And-Happiness-Bertea-Jenner-Mislead-me-into-thinking-that-they-where-c-299738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Health, Wealth And Happiness - Bertea Jenner

hide