Complaint Review: My Health Wealth And Happiness Rochelle Gordon And Betha Genner

• Submitted: Sun, August 12, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, August 12, 2007

• Reported By:Coral Springs Florida
My Health Wealth And Happiness Rochelle Gordon And Betha Genner
167 Cherry St. PMB 292 Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

My Health Wealth And Happiness Rochelle Gordon And Bethea Jenner Lies to others to shut them up for a while I didnt get it back yet when it comes il send your refun Milford Connecticut

I have been a victom of this bull s^^t company, i advise others to avoid them and their lies, they cant be psychics their not even honest. i stupidly ordered the bracelet of power in january 07 sent it back february and every month theses nasty people kept taking $25 i lost $100 they said they would refund my money when they get it seeing as how others been through the same i know they got the bracelet back.

Naomi
Coral Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2007 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Health-Wealth-And-Happiness-Rochelle-Gordon-And-Betha-Genner/Milford-Connecticut-06460-3400/My-Health-Wealth-And-Happiness-Rochelle-Gordon-And-Bethea-Jenner-Lies-to-others-to-shut-th-266956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Health Wealth And Happiness Rochelle Gordon And Betha Genner