Complaint Review: My Health Wealth And Happiness

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Bellevue Washington
My Health Wealth And Happiness
167 Cherry Street Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

My Health Wealth And Happiness CHARGED ME FOR ITEMS I DID NOT ORDER Milford Connecticut

These people have confirmed that they received my return shipment containing several items for which I had paid in full. However, they have not posted a refund to my account because they claim not to have my account information... BUT they continue to send me monthly shipments of a product I have asked not to receive SEVERAL times, and continue to charge my account for it. I have left messages on their voicemail, and have mailed them a voided check and letter reiterating my account information. They have my contact information, and have made no attempt to reach me. I am on the verge of filing a lawsuit, and have recently left a message on ther voicemail stating so. If the only contact information they have available is a mailing address, then I may just go visit them in Connecticut. Anyone care to join me?

Please email; (((ROR redacted)))

Bellevue, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2008 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Health-Wealth-And-Happiness/Milford-Connecticut-06460-3400/My-Health-Wealth-And-Happiness-CHARGED-ME-FOR-ITEMS-I-DID-NOT-ORDER-Milford-Connecticut-391471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Health Wealth And Happiness