Complaint Review: My Health Wealth And Happiness

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Sacramento California
My Health Wealth And Happiness
167 Cherry St. PMB 292 Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

My Health Wealth And Happiness Stole money and refuse to give refund or resonse to e-mail Milford Connecticut

I have bought a charm bracelet from this Bethea lady who suppose to be a astrologer I guess. She had said that she won't charge me for 30 days and if I decided that I didn't like it then I can return it for a ful refund which I did. When I wrote to her and ask for a refund she claims that I didn't order anything from her. Well I have the letter and the post office receipt that confirms that the bracelet was returned. I wrote to her several times afterwards telling her that I had bought a charm bracelet and returned it and that I would like a full refund plus the shipping and handling like she promised but she refuses to write back. So, now I am trying to figure out a way to get my money back. I do believe that this person who claims that she is honest and truthful is a scam arist who should be in jail for fraud.

Soon
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Health-Wealth-And-Happiness/Milford-Connecticut-06460/My-Health-Wealth-And-Happiness-Stole-money-and-refuse-to-give-refund-or-resonse-to-e-mail-348491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Health Wealth And Happiness