Complaint Review: My Health Wealth & Happiness, Rochlle Gordon

• Submitted: Tue, December 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 14, 2006

• Reported By:North Bay, Ontario
My Health Wealth & Happiness, Rochlle Gordon
167 Cherry Street Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

My Health Wealth & Happiness, Rochlle Gordon Non Receipt of Goods Ordered Milford Connecticut

*Author of original report: My Health Wealth & Happiness, Rochele Gordon

While trying to register with another on line situation, I was asked to select for advertising reasons, businesses that I woould be interested in hearing from.

I saw Ms. Gordon's bio (sales pitch), seeing, that it was free, being astrological readings, I went for it; thought it would be fun.

As a rule, I do not go for these things, but, this sounded like fun, and the other situation was "reputable", so, I figured this was all on the up and up, until I found your site today, about Ms. Gordon.

The readings were great, and she sounded very sincere, so I decided to order a couple of items from Ms. Gordon - one being "Secret Realm of your Personal Power for $14.95 inclusive of shipping. I also ordered the "Bracelet of Prospertity" for $30.95 inclusive of shipping. In additon, I too ordered "The Angel Tree Revelations for $15.95 inclusive of shipping.

I received an acknowledgement that the Angel Family Tree Revelations was in transit, but, never received anything about the delivery of the other two products. Upon receipt of the e-mail saying that my "Angel Family Tree" was in transit, I got curious as to why I had not received any info on the other two orders. I then contacted Ms. Gordon by return e-mail and attached the receipts I had received for the other two items that I had yet to receive any delivery confirmation. I suggested to Ms. Gordon, that I was sure that all was in order, but, wanted to know if she could confrim that delivery was in process.

I did however receive the Angel Family Tree gig in the mail last week.

However, and where things get interesting, is that I replied back by return e-mail, as stated, to Ms. Gordon, attaching "receipts" of which I paid by Credit Card.

I have yet to receive an answer, and this all totals $45.90 of goods that I have not received.

In addition upon my inquiry to Ms. Gordon about these items, my weekly forecasts, which were free, have ceased.

All three receipts for the orders from My Health Wealth and Happines were recieved on November 25, 2006.

I just find it very curious that a) I have only received one item from the company (being the cheapest item), and that b) the "forecasts" have ceased, where I never asked to stop receiving same.

Yep, Ms. Gordon...if you are so Psychic you probably already know, that you have really P.O.'d a lot of people.

I don't know if the charges on my credit card will be recinded, but, do know, that if any ation is to be taken against these people, I'm on board.

Brenda
North Bay,, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2006 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Health-Wealth-Happiness-Rochlle-Gordon/Milford-Connecticut-06460-3400/My-Health-Wealth-Happiness-Rochlle-Gordon-Non-Receipt-of-Goods-Ordered-Milford-Connecti-225039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Health Wealth & Happiness, Rochlle Gordon

My Health Wealth & Happiness, Rochele Gordon

AUTHOR: Brenda - (Canada)

Further to my complaint of December 12, 2006, I have now received all of the outstanding items ordered from My Health, Wealth and Happpiness.

My apolgies to Ms. Gordon