Complaint Review: My-If

• Submitted: Fri, December 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: TraceyB — Riverhead New York United States of America
guangdong li wan guangzhou, Select State/Province United States of America

My-If quick-ship@hotmail.com Received $275 and will not ship li wan guangzhou, Other

I was purchasing a purse and My-if told me there would be additional charges if I used paypal or ioffer.com so she recommended western union. I wired $275 and it was picked up but she will not ship the bag because we did not go thru ioffer.  She is blaming ioffer stating we have to go thru them and will not ship my bag. Was hoping to receive it for christmas but I know I am not receiving it at all.  She keeps coming up with many excuses why she cannot mail it. So now she is just messing with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-If/li-wan-guangzhou-Select-StateProvince-510-515/My-If-quick-shiphotmailcom-Received-275-and-will-not-ship-li-wan-guangzhou-Other-810441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My-If