Complaint Review: My Imagine Credit Card

• Updated: Wed, August 26, 2009

• Reported By: Shamika — ozone park New York USA
My Imagine Credit Card
myimaginecard.com atlanta, Georgia United States of America

My Imagine Credit Card - First Bank of Delaware Imagine Credit Card This company took my money and then closed my account out without notifying me Atlanta Georgia

Ok well this is my story about Imagine Credit Card/ First Bank of Delaware. When I first got the card they gave me a credit limit of $70.00. I got the card to build back up my credit. I had the card for about two years and I got my credit limit up to $570.00 so I thought that this was a great ctredit card. I always made double or sometimes triple payments in a month. So happened I went traveling with the kids this summer and lost track. When I called to make a payment they said that I had to make a payment of $60.00 and so I did so. They said that I had went over my credit limit didn't understand how. So I think that everything is ok and abotu two weeks later I get a postcard saying that my account was cancelled. I then called Imagine and they said that it was because of me being over my limit. So I explained that I had made a 60.00 payment for that reason. The person that I spoke to was in another country which is not a problem but they dont really understand what you are trying to say. So I asked them for the office in the states and when they connected me a rep came on and she tried to explain. The rep said that she was sorry for the problem but it's not Imagine Card it is First Bank Of Delaware that does that and don't give you a chance. Now I have Imagine calling me trying to get me to set up payments through them and like I told them that is not an option because they have already taken advantage of me. Is anyone trying to take this to court because I understand that the economy is bad but if we have companies around like this trying to get over on people who are just trying to make a change for the good and get their credit together how will it get done? I plan to report these people to someone and I am gonna do a little more research. If you have any thoughts let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2009 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Imagine-Credit-Card/atlanta-Georgia-/My-Imagine-Credit-Card-First-Bank-of-Delaware-Imagine-Credit-Card-This-company-took-my-m-485533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Imagine Credit Card