Complaint Review: My Info Bill 1

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon — Levelland Texas United States of America
My Info Bill 1
Internet, Utah United States of America

My Info Bill 1 My Fee Plan I was looking for arrest warrants on line. I saw an add that said it was free, so I went in , then they wanted $1.00, so I went ahead and gave them my credit card #. I couldn't get any information on Internet, Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My Info Bill 1

i was looking for arrest warrants on-line, this ad comes up free warrant records, so i go in. now they want to charge $1.00, so i give them my debit card info. i start looking for the information on warrants it won't let me in. i call immediately, they give me the run around nobody knows nothing, they give me phone#'s that are disconnected. i got a print out of my bank acc. Jan.23,2013 there's a charge of $1.00 for myfeeplan.com & another for $19.95 for myinfobill 1 with a phone# that is disconnected. There a bunch of Ripp Off! What is this world coming too. Can't trust anyone anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Info-Bill-1/Internet-Utah-/My-Info-Bill-1-My-Fee-Plan-I-was-looking-for-arrest-warrants-on-line-I-saw-an-add-that-sa-1002616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Info Bill 1

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My Info Bill 1

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello Sharon,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. There was clearly some confusion with this purchase. We do not want to see our customers unhappy. Kindly email us at manager@myinfobill.com for the refund related issues.

Regards,