Complaint Review: My Job Hunter

• Reported By: Don — Hawaii
My Job Hunter
Internet USA

My Job Hunter AKA MyJobHunter.com My Job Hunter ripped me off  Internet

While looking for employment via the internet, I came accross the "My Job Hunter.com web site which stated that it had great success finding employment for its customers. It also had statements from so called customers stating how great the services were.

I signed up and paid 39 dollars which was charged to my credit card. Right away I realized that something was wrong. I work in the Information Security field and this service was not pulling up any security jobs. When I took a closer look, I realized that all the job listings were from ads on Craigslist.

I contacted the company and asked for a refund to which I never recieved a reply. This is a total rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Job-Hunter/internet/My-Job-Hunter-AKA-MyJobHuntercom-My-Job-Hunter-ripped-me-offnbsp-Internet-1064259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Job Hunter