Complaint Review: My Job Hunter

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Kash — AMITYVILLE New York United States of America
My Job Hunter

My Job Hunter I was Ripped Off by my Job Hunter.com Internet

My name is Kash Gobindram, I am a Job seeker. I am a capable and qualified individual having run my own business for 30 years , build it from ground up to 40 million dollars. unfortunately the great recession was not kind to me, so I am looking for a Job.

I received an unsolicited email , stating how great My Job Hunter.com is, that they make it easy for you to search for Jobs. They automatically search all the Job sites and post your resumes everyday to multi various Job sites for Jobs that meet your search criteria.

I thought it is good service, so I decided to give it a try.

I paid $39.95 on my credit card, and it says , they will charge 9.95 every month until I decide to stop.

Once I got into the website, I realized it was a scam, the only Jobs listed are from Craigslist, and I in-puted into my search criteria , that I only wanted to see Jobs that had to do with sales and consumer electronics . It did not do that, it started to spit out all kinds of Jobs that did not meet my criteria.

I wrote to the customer service asking for refund, I have not heard back from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Job-Hunter/internet/My-Job-Hunter-I-was-Ripped-Off-by-my-Job-Huntercom-Internet-938406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Job Hunter