Complaint Review: My Kid Shuttle

• Reported By: samehere — Lewisville Texas United States of America
My Kid Shuttle
denton, Texas United States of America

My Kid Shuttle this company has a problem denton, Texas

We have had a run in with this company as well.  We own a student shuttle business since 2007 and took it the next level and became an LLC.  This lady had the nerve to call us and tell us to shut down our business because she has a person that bought her "business plan" in our city and that we are not allowed to operate in our city because she owns the rights to shuttles service in our city.  She also told us to shut down our web site or face law suits because again she owned the rights to all shuttle services in our city.  She even had a person call us and pretend to be from the school admin, a teacher, and customers to gain information from us, tell us that we are not allowed to operate in our city because the rights were owned by this lady.  Two years ago this lady sold her business to someone and they tried to sale it to us, but could not because of the contract that she made them sign.  This company is trouble and I am warning everyone to please please stay away from this company.

Student shuttle services business has been in the top ten list of new business ideas since 2009.  It is easy to start and easy to run.  You do n ot have to buy a business plan from someone to get this started.  Seriously, pay for something that just tells you how to start a business?  It is not hard to see this lady wants to get money for information and then turn tail and run away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Kid-Shuttle/denton-Texas-/My-Kid-Shuttle-this-company-has-a-problem-denton-Texas-858196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Kid Shuttle