Complaint Review: My Last Pack LLC

• Submitted: Sat, April 14, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 14, 2012

• Reported By: LDutton — Barre Vermont United States of America
My Last Pack LLC

My Last Pack LLC Advertised 3.95 for 30 day trial. No luck contacting. 119.00 charge to CC. Internet, Internet

Ordered on line for 30 day free trial.  Charge was to be $3.95.  When I received it, the first time I tried to charge it, it didn't work.  Tried unsuccessfully to call the company several times to find out how to ship it back.  Cannot get anyone to answer or call back.  Now my credit card has been charged $119.95.  I want it removed from my credit card reimbursed!! NOT HAPPY.  What a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Last-Pack-LLC/internet/My-Last-Pack-LLC-Advertised-395-for-30-day-trial-No-luck-contacting-11900-charge-to-C-868676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Last Pack LLC