Complaint Review: My Life - Reunion Search

• Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By: Shawn Pilato — Los Angeles California United States of America
My Life - Reunion Search
2118 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica, California United States of America

My Life - Reunion Search - Savingsace The company, My Life Reunion Search offers a one month for $8.94, and they continue to bill your credit card, they also give your card info to the company called savingsace!! I called My Life at Santa Monica, California

My Life Reunion Search offers a one month for $8.94. There is nothing else there telling you that they are going to continue to bill your credit card!!! They also give your card number to the company called savingsace!!!! I have no idea what savingsace is, but they billed my card monthly for $19.99. I called My Life at 888-704-1900 and cancelled!!!! They were nice, but they know exactly what they are doing!!! When asked why they gave my card number to another company they said that they have other companies that advertise on their website and that is how they got the number!!! This is a scam, a ripoff, and fraud!!!!! Someone needs to shut them down!!! Even if they get two or three months off of each person they are making a fortune!!! I thought it was illegal to give someones credit card info away!!!! Someone needs  to start a class action law suit!!! This company knows exactly what they are doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Life-Reunion-Search/Santa-Monica-California-90403/My-Life-Reunion-Search-Savingsace-The-company-My-Life-Reunion-Search-offers-a-one-mon-609939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Life - Reunion Search