Complaint Review: My Life - Reunion Search

• Submitted: Thu, December 10, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 10, 2009

• Reported By: Teri — APO AE Other U.S.A.
My Life - Reunion Search

My Life - Reunion Search Reunion unauthorized access to my personal contacts Internet

I was trying to unsubscribe to a service I do not access but kept getting annoying emails from. Once the unsubscribe radio button was selected my contacts instantly appeared on their site. I was thanked for giving them my contacts. EVERY contact received an email that said I wanted to add them as a friend. Business contacts were not impressed. Is this a lawful practice?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Life-Reunion-Search/internet/My-Life-Reunion-Search-Reunion-unauthorized-access-to-my-personal-contacts-Internet-537269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Life - Reunion Search