Complaint Review: My Life

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: Linda S — San Diego California United States of America
My Life
unknown Internet United States of America

My Life Reunion.com I signed up for a year @ $10 and got charged $130. When I called they refused to do anuthing about it. Internet

I signed up for one year for $10 and was immediately debited $131. When I called to complain, they refused to do anything, did not address the difference in price, until it was discovered I already had an account. I have been debited for several years for $60 and did not realize it. This was under their old name Reunion.com. I certainlly do not remeber signing up for that and would never authorize a yearly debit. They refused to do anything about that account except stop it for the future. They agreed to credit back the $131 (still waiting for that). I think they changed their name to further scam people. Also when I kept asking why, if I already had a log on, did it allow me to sign up again with the same email address. No answer was given for that. It was like talking to a brick wall. I definitely had the impression that the poor girl answering the phone gets the same calls over and over. I feel extremely ripped off and cheated! When I went to the Internet after I called them, I saw tons of the same complaints. I feel stupid for not checking there in the first place. Also the person supposedly searching for me is someone I have naver heard of and doubt very much if it is really a legitimate person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Life/internet/My-Life-Reunioncom-I-signed-up-for-a-year-10-and-got-charged-130-When-I-called-they-812386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Life