Complaint Review: My Life

• Updated: Sat, August 15, 2009

• Reported By: Ellen in north carolina — Cary North Carolina USA
My Life
SavingsAce.com Internet United States of America

My Life, mylife.com, Savings Ace, SavingsAce.com asavingsace.com MyLife used their site to enroll me WITHOUT MY APPROVAL in SavingsAce. I clicked on the no thanks button and was still enrolled for this for fradulant service. SavingsACe help line was RUDE!!! Cary, North Carolina

Yesterday I used my credit card to join MyLife for 3 months.  In order to pay, I was taken to a page where I had to click yes to sending message authorizing my charges.

I was then taken to a similar page that had information about a 7 days free membership in a service called SavingsAce.  I got scammed with these 3rd party sites before and smelled a rat.

After much searching, I finally found a small box that said "No Thanks."  I clicked on that and thought I had avoided an internet fraud.

Today, much to my surprise, I received an e-mail from Savings Ace telling me that I have 7 days to cancel membership.  I never joined!!! SavingsACe help line was RUDE!!!

MyLife has no right to provide my credit card inforamtion to a 3rd party.  If I want to do business with a 3rd party, I'll give that party my credit card information.  Both of these companies are scum.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2009 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Life/internet/My-Life-mylifecom-Savings-Ace-SavingsAcecom-asavingsacecom-MyLife-used-their-site-to-480416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Life