Complaint Review: My Life.com - Reunion.com

12400 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1500 Los Angeles, California United States of America
  • Phone: 888-704-1900
  • Web:
  • Category:

My Life.com - Reunion.com Reunion.com Scam Artists. Automatically charged my credit card for additional year without permission for a useless inferior product that I don't use. Los Angeles, California

I had the same experiences as many others.  they enticed me to join by indication someone was looking for me. After I agreed to the initial 36.00 dollars, I realized how useless it was.  My biggest complaint is that they automatically charged my credit card for another year without authorization.  A class action suit needs to be filed and consumers need to be compensated.  That this nonsense can occur is outrages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2010 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Lifecom-Reunioncom/Los-Angeles-California-90025/My-Lifecom-Reunioncom-Reunioncom-Scam-Artists-Automatically-charged-my-credit-card-575445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Life.com - Reunion.com