Complaint Review: My Life.com - Reunion.com

• Submitted: Sun, May 09, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, May 09, 2010

• Reported By: Adrian — Henderson Nevada United States of America
My Life.com - Reunion.com

My Life.com - Reunion.com - Mylifereunion.com made unauthorized debit to my credit card and continue to bill me $8.94 every month to my bank account. Internet

In the month of February 2010 i went into the web looking for and address information the site MYLIFEREUNION.COM offered a free service to provide a telephone number and address of an individual at no charge, I look up  a friend from the past and found his name and address. At first I did not think of the ripoff untill my bank statement began to  show a monthly debit of 8.94 and original fee of 34.95. that is when i began to investigate MYLIFEREUNION.COM it seems the only thing they want to reunite is my money...I want to fight back can someone please advice me..Thank you ...be aware dont get ripoff...THANKS..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2010 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Lifecom-Reunioncom/internet/My-Lifecom-Reunioncom-Mylifereunioncom-made-unauthorized-debit-to-my-credit-card-an-601373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Life.com - Reunion.com