Complaint Review: My Life.com / Reunion.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 21, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 21, 2010

• Reported By: gary r nelson — myrtle creek Oregon United States of America
My Life.com / Reunion.com

My Life.com / Reunion.com reunion.com they continue to take 60 dollars from my account every month and i am no longer using this website and i am not authorizing these transactions nor am i aware of them, it has been overdrawn three times Internet

mylife(reunion.com) has been taking 60 dollars every month 3 times now out of my account, i did not authorize these transactions nor am i aware of them I no longer use this website, yet they keep overdrawing my bank account and i would like them stop!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2010 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Lifecom-Reunioncom/internet/My-Lifecom-Reunioncom-reunioncom-they-continue-to-take-60-dollars-from-my-account-eve-615891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Life.com / Reunion.com