• Report: #641926

Complaint Review: My Life.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 18, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 18, 2010

• Reported By: joan — longview Texas U.S.A.
My Life.com
unknown Internet United States of America

My Life.com I went in to look for a relative and thought I was doing a temporary agreement for $11. Then I found on my bank account they charged me an entire year of $143. When I called them and told them I want Internet

I was attempting to find some relatives on the web site "My Life.Com".  In order to search it ask for credit card info.  You sign up believing it is a one month charge.  When looking at my bank accout several days later there was $143 dollars taken out.  When I called them and told them I did not sign up for this.  They said they would close my account but would not refund my money.  they said it is stated in the agreement.  This is a scam and a crooked deal.  I only used the acount tghe one time and got nothing but a bunch of people who I don't even know.  I will contact my bank money a file a dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2010 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Lifecom/internet/My-Lifecom-I-went-in-to-look-for-a-relative-and-thought-I-was-doing-a-temporary-agreemen-641926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Life.com