Complaint Review: My Love My Life Wedding Consultant

• Submitted: Thu, September 22, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 22, 2005

• Reported By:detroit Michigan
My Love My Life Wedding Consultant
13603 Wyoming Ave Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

My Love My Life Wedding Consultant ripoff Detroit Michigan

Me and My husband Paid A Wedding Planner We paid her $5,100 to this beautiful wedding and reception we where suppose to have.

The wedding was beautiful the decoration of the church could not have been more then $100 if that. It my Wedding started at 6pm, My wedding planner was 45 minutes late.

The reception was to start at suppose 7:30pm, Did not start at that time because the wedding was late.

The limo driver we only had from 5:00p.m -8:00p.m. He put us up from the church at 7:45 p.m

On our way to the hall she call us and told us to ride around in the limo until she call us. So we did for about 30 minutes.

But after she didn't call we said forget it and was headed by to the hall. On our way to the hall we started getting phone call from our guest and wedding party about, how she had just got there and started setting things up.

Now she had from 12pm until 4pm to decorate the hall and prepare the food. When me and my husband pull up in the limo before we could get out she was at the limo door telling us her mom pass away.

I walk into the hall and wanted to CRY, No decorations, not enough tables for my 150 guest that she knew was invited no linens, no food and the food that was prepared was not enough to feed my guest ran out of china.

My wedding party had to go out and get paper plates and cups for my guest, no napkins, no beverages none of the extra food that was included in my package.

She had her kid helping her cook in the kitchen in the school cloths, she even had my nephew in the kitchen helping.

We didn't even eat until 10pm for those who was lucky enough to eat. And by 11:30 everybody was gone. and we had the hall until 1:30pm. they were all discussed.

My receptionwas a total diaster. We where suppose to get $250 deposit back from the hall if we where out and all clean up by a certain time but we lost that when her and her husband and kids did in leave the hall until 3:30am and left trash in the middle of the hall.

That my story and I had tons of witnesses.

Kim
detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2005 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Love-My-Life-Wedding-Consultant/Detroit-Michigan-48238/My-Love-My-Life-Wedding-Consultant-ripoff-Detroit-Michigan-158023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Love My Life Wedding Consultant