Complaint Review: My Loving Nanny

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: thegirlsgranny — Portland Oregon United States of America
My Loving Nanny
122 N University Rd Spokane Valley, Washington United States of America

My Loving Nanny Whitnie Breeden Horrible employer hires and fires terrible turnover of employees. Lies and cheats Spokane Valley, Washington

This employer is very unstable and will lie under oath. She will tell you one thing and turnaround and lie about it on the next breath. I was hired parttime with the "promise" of full time work later but her business is so broke she couldnt afford to follow thru with her end of the deal. I was lucky to get 1 paycheck a month when I was contracted to receive pay every two weeks. She is a scam and a liar..her turnover in personell is horrible as I can see why. Get another job Whitnee you suck at being a employer/Manager!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Loving-Nanny/Spokane-Valley-Washington-99206/My-Loving-Nanny-Whitnie-Breeden-Horrible-employer-hires-and-fires-terrible-turnover-of-emp-836370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Loving Nanny