Complaint Review: My Maine Ride

My Maine Ride
washington st bangor, Maine USA

My Maine Ride Bangor Care Inc.Bumper 2 Bumper Absolute d****e bag bangor Maine

*Consumer Comment: Totally agree

Glenn Geiser is a scumbag of epic sizes.  This guy came into the shop I work at and asked if we would check his vehicles over for state inspection.  Not so bad at this point right?  Well he went on to say if we just put stickers on the cars he would pay us 50.00 per car if we just stickered them and didn't really pay attention to any of the safety issues.  When we declined and said we weren't interested in conducting business in that manner he said who cares...I sell to dirtbags who cares if they are safe.  I mean really...you don't get much douchier than that.  I have seen cars that some of my customers have bought from him that have brand new stickers on them with air bag lights, bald tires, rot holes, loose front end parts, lights out and the list goes on and on.  And these aren't stickers that are months old....these are stickers that were put on within 30 days.  This guy is a joke and I suggest a more reputable dealer like Lee Credit Now or Pray's before you ever go see this clown.  I had to take a shower after dealing with this guy because I felt dirty just talking to him.  This guy clearly doesn't give a s*** about his customers or their well being.  Do yourself a favor and avoid this d***** bag.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Maine-Ride/bangor-Maine-04401/My-Maine-Ride-Bangor-Care-IncBumper-2-Bumper-Absolute-douche-bag-bangor-Maine-1121798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Maine Ride

Totally agree

AUTHOR: Joe - (USA)

Glenn Geiser is a total d****e. I went into Hannaford in Brewer one morning, he was in front of me in his tow truck. The jerk parks his tow truck not in one handicapped parking spot, but in the middle of a block of 4 of them. Seriously? Who does that? Especially with your company truck with "Bangor Car Care" or whatever all over the side of it.