Complaint Review: My Max Savings Club

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Eva — Trenton Florida United States of America
My Max Savings Club

My Max Savings Club Will not cancel Internet

I came across your website tonight when I was trying to print out a "savings coupon" from My Max Savings Club and couldn't do it.

On July 9, 2012 withdrawals of $16.95 each were coming out of my account for My Max Savings Club and Coupon Travel Club monthly.  I noticed it in July but could not find the company so I did nothing until it happened again in August.  I called and the young man I talked to convinced me not to cancel stating the savings.  Well, I went online and tried to take advantage of this "Reward" only to have my computer not be able to print the "Coupon".  Ergo, I "can not take advantage of this Reward".

Sir, I am quite computer literate considering my career for 30+ years was in computer graphics and bookkeeping.  So why am I not able to print this out?

I am a retired widow living on a fixed income and would like to know how they got my information to start with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Max-Savings-Club/internet/My-Max-Savings-Club-Will-not-cancel-Internet-947165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Max Savings Club