Complaint Review: My Mobile Money Pages

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Fort Lee New Jersey U.S.A.
My Mobile Money Pages
Not Given Internet United States of America

My Mobile Money Pages Andrew Davidson My Mobile Money Pages,Andrew Davidson,Auto Profit Panel, My Mobile Pages Pro Internet, Internet

Andrew Davidson, if that is a real person at all is the co-author of My Mobile Money Pages, a clickbank product.  This guy is the reason people don't trust making money online.  I bought his intro product which I just listed.  Pretty much it's a total fail.
The idea is to build review sites that rank on Google and give information to would be buyers who use your affiliate link to buy.  The promise was that they would host the domains and give you powerful access to their SEO power.  BS.  They allow you to build subdomains on 3 total domains.  They promised upgrades in terms of more domains, better templates, and a better 'cloner' (which I won't even detail here) for the last 3 months.  None of which was delievered.

On top of that, there is ZERO and I mean ZERO support.  I've sent about 30 emails no response...

It gets worse. [continued below]....
.......

I got on two webinars for software that looked very promising...same guys, Andrew Davidson and friends.  Andrew never hosts any webinars mind you, but his name is on everything.  I purchased both.  $997 a piece, keep that in mind.  First one didn't work...I got one email back from support, that's where support ended.  The software never actually worked properly.  Second piece of software was paid for, supposed to give me "instant access".  3 weeks later and I have yet to even receive a confirmation email for my purchase.  Multiple emails have been sent, support, requests for refunds....literally NOTHING.

I'm have filed a dispute with my credit card companies and I'm waiting to get my money back.  I'm a legit online entreprenuer and I love this industry, but these s##@s are the reason people don't trust this industry and I loath people who take advantage of customers.

NOT Recommended!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Mobile-Money-Pages/internet/My-Mobile-Money-Pages-Andrew-Davidson-My-Mobile-Money-PagesAndrew-DavidsonAuto-Profit-Pa-835908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Mobile Money Pages