Complaint Review: My Money Leaf

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Jodi — Steubenville Ohio United States of America
My Money Leaf

My Money Leaf Fraudulently took money from my checking account Internet

When I checked my checking account yesterday, I noticed a charge from Mymoneyleaf for $29.95 that I knew nothing about. I immediately googled the company, as I had no idea what the company could be. Every top page showed that this was a Scam. I called my bank, but they couldn't do anything until it finished posting. Today I called again and requested a dispute.

The Bank gave me the phone number connected with the charge, so I called. All the customer service representative would do was direct me to their web page for a refund, which proved fruitless. When I asked how my information was received, she said they were connected with a "pay day" loan I had applied for (I had not). And Hey! What do you know, I was pre-approved. The call was pointless, but hopefully things progress with my bank.

I'd like to see this scam shut down. When I looked up the company, the scams go all the way back to July. I don't understand how they are still working their way through accounts, but they are. Any help would be appreciated!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Money-Leaf/internet/My-Money-Leaf-Fraudulently-took-money-from-my-checking-account-Internet-958882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Money Leaf