Complaint Review: My Money Leaf

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: silly of me — Texas United States of America
My Money Leaf

My Money Leaf SCAM SCAM and SCAM. Internet,

I looked at my bank account and low and behold a charge from my money leaf.  Who are they? Why did they take money from me?  I called the number they conveniently put on my bank statment.  Was told by the recording got to mlhelp.com to get a refund.

These creeps/scammers/rip off artist/stealers/takers and thieves know exactly what they are doing.  I stayed on the line until a representative came.  She told me I should not take it personal that her company took money from me.  I told her she shouldn't take it personal that she works for a thief.  I was told some bull about a third party submitted my name but the third party did not take money from me MY MONEY LEAF did.

Please whatever you do try not to get with this company.    The are thieves!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Money-Leaf/internet/My-Money-Leaf-SCAM-SCAM-and-SCAM-Internet-942539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Money Leaf