Complaint Review: My Money Leaf

• Reported By: Edward — Akron Ohio United States of America
My Money Leaf
192 East 200 North Ste 101 Internet United States of America

My Money Leaf Unknown & Unauthorized transaction Internet

When looking into the possibility of a loan, I did not agree to anything with the company I was looking at or My Money Leaf, and I did not agree to any loan whatsoever. I had no direct communication with the My Money Leaf company, unless they were one of the dozens of calls I received who I immediately told to remove my name and information from their system.

When trying to use my bank card this evening for gas, my card was declined. I saw online that I had a 29.95 charge by this company, which took my account into the negative, along with the 25.00 bank fee.

Being the end of the day Friday, there is no one available to talk to, and I see the vast number of complaints against this company. I have no access to their website and receive an error message each time I try to access beyond the home page. I do not know if my banking institution will be able to help me out with this, but they are not open until Monday as well. All I could do at that end is leave a voice message saying this unauthorized charge was made and to please look out for any other attempts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Money-Leaf/internet/My-Money-Leaf-Unknown-Unauthorized-transaction-Internet-964057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Money Leaf